Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Silangan Komiks #5 1950

Somebody offered me this old specimen of Silangan Komiks for 2000 pesos. Even as a hardline vintage komiks collector, I admit it is a little way beyond my budget. But this is a 1950 komikbook with a marvelous Coching cover, so how can I pass? After a little haggling on the price, I finally got it for 1750 pesos. I am very happy.
I could keep the 250 pesos I saved or with a little extra money, finally buy the paperback edition of Da Vinci Code my friends insisted me to buy. Hhmm.
1750 pesos for a Coching and 250 for a Da Vinci.
Not too bad.

2 comments:

David said...

Your blog is great If you have unwanted hair, I'm sure you'd be interested in Body Hair Removal Stop shaving & visit Body Hair Removal

Melanie Alamo said...

May The Blog Be With You
Comments aren't always reliable indicators of a blog's popularity: their number depends on various factors, including the subject and the mood of the readers.
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!